Bighorn 3575 Replace RV frig with residential

Kneelk

I would like to replace my Norcold 2118 frig with a residential frig on my 2018 Bighorn 3575. If someone has a residential equipped 3575, could you please provide me with the make and model number so there is no guess work on size. Thank you.

Last edited:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
I don’t have a 3875, but if you have one of the four door RV fridges, then the Samsung RF18 is probably a close fit. That’s what we used in our Landmark, with minimal carpentry work, when we replaced our Dometic RM1350.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BFinch

I would like to replace my Norcold 2118 frig with a residential frig on my 2018 Bighorn 3575. If someone has a residential equipped 3575, could you please provide me with the make and model number so there is no guess work on size. Thank you.

I am thinking about replacing the Norcold 2118 in my Big Country 3950 FB. A 36" wide counter depth refrigerator is what you are looking for. The Samsung RF18 won't work as a replacement for the 2118 since it is 32" wide, unless you want to add 2" of trim to either side. I'm still checking out options and dimensions. I've even gone so far as to look at the residential models that are installed in newer model Big Country's and Big Horns but they are leaning towards the 32" wide models.

Some of the 36" models that I have found that are installed in RVs aren't available due to the pandemic or they have been discontinued. On a side note, I have found quite a few of the new models that are smart enable, or have to many advanced features. I would just like a residential fridge that will keep my ice cream frozen and my food from spoiling. I don't need to adjust settings using my cell phone over the web. An ice maker would be nice but not a must.