Colorado

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler

Founding Colorado Chapter Leader
:eek: Mountain Region, Colorado Chapter Is Here! If you are a heartland product owner and live in Colorado , could you give me some input on your favorite places to camp in Colorado. So i can start planning our chapter rally.

Colorado Camper

Engineer 71
Assuming most people would want some sort of hookups:
Golden Gate Canyon State Park - NW of Boulder
Stillwater Campground (some electric) - Granby (although the trees may all be dead due to pine beetle)
Trinidad Lake State Park
Ridgway State park

Dick and pam Doutt

rjr6150

What about the new state campground Cheyenne Mtn. outside Colorado Springs. Saw some photos someone had posted on rv-net campground looks pretty cool.

h20skih

:eek: Mountain Region, Colorado Chapter Is Here! If you are a heartland product owner and live in Colorado , could you give me some input on your favorite places to camp in Colorado. So i can start planning our chapter rally.
A few other to consider would be Tiger Run RV Resort, Gunnison Lakeside RV Park. I also like Ridgeway State Park. Let us know where & when. Also, if anyone has stayed at the final choice for the rally, let Robert know any info about the sites before he books it. Some of these parks have better locations than others.

Bryan, Lin, Gretchen(Weimereiner) Gsell
2006 KR F350 SRW LB
2008 3100DS Razor
Colorado