Where to find satellite cables in roof of 2009 Bighorn

debandal

Jim, we purchased a 2009, 3400RL in September from Lakeshore RV in Michigan and are new members to the forum. I was wondering, if you new where the satellite feeds on the roof are located? I can't find anything in the manual that tells me where they are, as I would like to install a roof mounted satellite dish. Thank you in advance.
Al & Deb
Calgary, AB, Canada

jbeletti

Hi Al and Deb and welcome to the forum and to the Heartland family.

I will attempt to give you an answer, then I will be moving your question and my reply over to the Bighorn Television forum.

It is my understanding on the 2009 and later Landmark/Bighorn/Big Country that there are 2 satellite lines that run from the UDC to the roof area on the door side just above a ceiling speaker.

I suggest you pop the plastic cover off the speaker, remove the speaker and reach around in the ceiling for the cables.

Please circle back and let us know if you find it.

Jim

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Al & Deb, Welcome to the Heartland forum & family. Congrats on your new 3400RL. We have the same model except for the year and all the great improvements. Ours doesn't have speakers in the bedroom ceiling but our coax was just to the right (door side) of the exhaust vent or A/C unit. Enjoy your new 5th wheel and Travel Safe!

debandal

Satellite cables in ceiling of 2009, 3400RE

Thanks for your help guy's, I located the cables. They are above the
speaker on the right hand side of the TV in the bedroom.
AL