Need new tires for Tow Vehicle

Bruce0850

I have 2005 Chev Silverado 3500 DRW. Looking at this tire [h=1]Michelin AGILIS CROSSCLIMATE - SIZE: LT215/85R16[/h]anyone have experience with this tire

Poofam

I put Sailun tires (6) on my Ram 3500 to early to tell maybe 80 miles of towing 18,000 lb Landmark. Might have 1,000. Mi total seem to be ok not noisy good thing only $113. A pop + install got from Walmart because no local dealer could get them. A lot of people are putting them on there RV instead of Goodyear’s an a lot cheaper. Read the story of how they got in the business and I figured I’d take a chance. Mine were made in Vietnam 2 months before I got them so fresh of the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

TXgearhead

I put Saline tires (6) on my Ram 3500 to early to tell maybe 80 miles of towing 18,000 lb Landmark. Might have 1,000. Mi total seem to be ok not noisy good thing only $113. A pop + install got from Walmart because no local dealer could get them. A lot of people are putting them on there RV instead of Goodyear’s an a lot cheaper. Read the story of how they got in the business and I figured I’d take a chance. Mine were made in Vietnam 2 months before I got them so fresh of the boat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had planned on trying Sailuns, but I had busted belts on the front tires and needed the tires ASAP, couldn't wait to order them. Decided to replace the rears with the same Coopers that I put on the front to keep things simple.
One of the moderators on the Keystone RV Forum put Sailuns on his truck and is happy with them.

SLO

Does the Sailuns have an increased load range. I put Nittos on my Ram 3500 because of the increased load range. But, I like my Sailuns on the Horn. I’d put Sailuns on the Ram next time if the load range was enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

danemayer

Does the Sailuns have an increased load range. I put Nittos on my Ram 3500 because of the increased load range. But, I like my Sailuns on the Horn. I’d put Sailuns on the Ram next time if the load range was enough.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

These are the Sailun Terramax A/T 4S 235/80R -17 - 235/80R that I've had for 2.5 years.

Article No.Tire SizeService Desc.Load
Range
UTQGTread
Depth
(32ND)
Side
Wall
Rim
Width
Section
Width
Overall
Diameter
Single
Max Load
(LBS @ PSI)
Dual
Max Load
(LBS @ PSI

5549264LT235/80R17120/117RE-16OWL6.59.2531.813085 @ 802835 @ 80

sengli

I just put Nitto dura grapplers on my DRW 3500 RAM. Great tires and got a great price thru the local RAM dealer.

Sniper

Does Cooper make truck tires. I've used them on cars for years and loved them.
Yes they do. We love Cooper tires and have always had great luck with them. I had just put brand new Cooper's on our old dually (then 6 months later bought a new truck, go figure :) ). When it comes time to replace our tires it'll get Coopers. :)

Safe travels.