2020 Cyclone Furrion Oven

MattB

Hello, We have had our 4007 for a year and the only thing we are trying to figure out is how to keep the oven on.
Its like when the oven starter gets too hot the Propane shuts off. Then I re-light it, same thing after about 5 or 6 times of this it will stay on. then there are no issues. Any thoughts on this of what could be the issue?

Dmetcalf

Hello, We have had our 4007 for a year and the only thing we are trying to figure out is how to keep the oven on.
Its like when the oven starter gets too hot the Propane shuts off. Then I re-light it, same thing after about 5 or 6 times of this it will stay on. then there are no issues. Any thoughts on this of what could be the issue?

Thus same thing occurred to us the first time we used our same oven. It “seems” like we had air in the line and after we re-ignited it several times it was working as it should...

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
Our 2018 Cyclone 4250 had the same problem. I was also having some problems with the furnace at altitudes above 7500 feet. It ended up being the regulator (the pressure was too low and could not be adjusted up enough). Once replaced the furnace and oven work perfectly.

Dmetcalf

Our 2018 Cyclone 4250 had the same problem. I was also having some problems with the furnace at altitudes above 7500 feet. It ended up being the regulator (the pressure was too low and could not be adjusted up enough). Once replaced the furnace and oven work perfectly.

Aaahhh good to know ..! Thanks

MattB

This ended up being the thermocouple! It’s very hard to get the part from Furrion. They ended up sending a new oven out. Had the same issue with that one. I just ended up ordering a thermocouple and replacing it and have had no issues.