Batteries DEAD, 2 new one in our 2011 Greystone fiver (zip, nada, zero)

Diamondjim

Rig of late has been more in storage than on the road!
Gated community thought we were getting too good a deal on storage & electricity, Jan 2nd doubled the fees and you could only rent for 12 months, not month to month as in the past. So while we were "snow-birding, we did not pay for being gone, I know, too good to be true.

Problem - moved to commercial storage near by, putting the 5th wheel up for sale. However, rudely found out, without electricity, nothing functions.
Purchased 2 new Delco marine batteries, installed them today, nothing! I have a locking battery switch, turned to ALL still nothing.
Open to suggestions. Did not have a meter with me (that I trusted) to do any testing.

Are there circuit breakers/fuses that are other than in the panel under the entry closet? I know there are line fuses for the front electric jacks etc. all is good with them.
Grrrrrrr:confused:

danemayer

There's a 12V DC manual reset mini-circuit breaker located on a buss bar near the batteries. If that breaker trips, no battery power gets to the interior of the RV. The breakers are covered by red rubber boots. Look for a breaker with thick wires and a teeeeeeeeny tiny reset button on the end.circuit breaker reset.jpg