UV screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
We keep our Big Horn under a carport without sides. I am now on a mission to find UV screen to protect the front, side and back. A man in my neighborhood keeps his motorhome under a carport, and has this type of screen on a roller, mounted at the top with eyebolts, then anchored at the bottom some kind of way. I have tried to talk with him but haven't been lucky enough yet to find him at home.

Suggestions welcome. I also need to figure out how to protect the front with a "bra" similar to those placed on the front of cars. I don't want a complete cover - not practical.

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Thanks a bunch

I appreciate these links. I'll give some time and investigate them. I just don't want this beauty to fade before it's time. ;)

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
To protect the front check out Coach Guard. It is an 8 mil 3M polymer film that goes on the front cap. It is guaranteed for 5 years not to fade, discolor or crack. It also will help protect it from bugs and/or small rocks. Also helps protect against UV damage. I have it on the front of my Landmark and it is a great product. (I don't work for them)

Status
Not open for further replies.