New 28BHS purchase

Snapper

Me and my wife have just purchased are new 28BHS North Trail trailer. This was a long and intense process and I did alot of research and made my final choice.

I had several limitations when making my choice. First I had a weight limit of 6300LBS Gross and then we had to pick the right floor plan to meet our needs. We chose the North Trail for the following reasons.

1 quality in overall product
2 quality in fit and finish
3 organization in equiptment placement
4 gross unit construction for stregth. (all alum framing).
5 attention to detail, example; exterior door openings, added lights in storage areas and material used in product.
6 last but not least. Maufacture assistance in making sure we were happy in our trailer modifications/ add ons.

We purchased our trailer at Lakeshore Rv center in Muskegon Michigan. These folks had the best deal anywhere I looked, internet and local area.
The staff was knowledgeable and helpful. They were able to assist us in an interior material change and provided an outstanding price. I will order my next trailer at lake shore Rv when I decide to replace the one we just
picked up. I only wish they were closer for service.

I had spoken to several agents and sales reps at Heartland RV and made some good contacts and good friends along the way. Never did they tell me that they could not help out with a little detail problem or change. I will never foget what they have provided me with and the reassuance that they are their to help when needed. This was important to me when we decided to buy the North trail. I had spoken to other manufactures during this process and I had to drag out information from them. I was the one who had to make the return calls. It appeared that they either did not know there product or just did not care to discuss this with a possible owner. I was told to call the dealers on serveral occasions to obtain certain information.

Based on these experiences I am please with my choice and I feel confident that Heartland will be there to assist us if and when the time comes.

Thank You again Heartland, keep up the great work.:):)

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome to the Heartland owners family, Snapper. I have an 06 BigHorn 3600RL and love it. You will find Heartland very helpful. I find it easy to communicate concerns and questions to Heartland's service department. I would suggest you give the service center a call and introduce yourself to the rep that takes care of your area. Best of luck with your new North Trail and happy camping.

techman

Welcome to the family!! We almost bought our TT from Muskegon Michigan but decided to get ours closer to home (Medina) in case there were any issues. We bought ours in July and love it. The only sad thing is that it is harder to camp when there is snow on the ground. :(

You may also want to check out this forum : http://www.northtrailtalk.com/index.php

The talk is mostly about North Trail travel trailers and many of the same people are on Heartland's forum as well. Anyone can post in the guest area if they don't want to register.

Mike

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Snapper, Welcome to the Heartland forum & family. A new North Trail is a great Christmas present for your family. Enjoy your new trailer as soon as Spring gets here. Have a safe Winter.

billd

Snapper,

Congratulations on your new purchase and joining the Heartland family.

Bill