08 Chevrolet 3500 D/A dually- Hitch?

RSIG

I plan on purchasing a Chevy 3500 D/A dually this week. A few concerns I have. What hitch should I purchase and I read there have been some problems with clearing the sides of the bed. I will be towing a '09 Big Horn 3670 with Trail Air Pin box. I like the B&W. It appears easy to remove and leaves the floor flat with no rails.

Delaine and Lindy

I have a 2008 Chevy 3500 and have the B&W turnover ball with the companion 5th wheel hitch. I have owned 3 other steel hitches and the B&W is a much better hitch, ease of hooking and unhooking are among the best I have owned. Your bed will also be clean and you have the option of towing a Gooseneck trailer if needed, you have actually two tow system in one. Its also very simple to remove and can be done by one man. I highly recomend the B&W system. Good Luck with your choice. GBY....

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I second that Opinion... I have the B&W hitch also. However you might do some searching and read past threads on the forum for more information..

gwblackjr

B&W Hitch - Great Option

I would like to second the reply regarding the B&W hitch. I have had a couple of other brands but this one is the best. I use the companion style which is completely removable on my 2008 GMC 3500 Crew Cap Dually. Just got back from my first trip with it and it performed great and it was very noise free. I pull a new 2008 3055 Big Horn with a 5th Airbornne pin box and the ride is great.

You will not go wrong with this combination!!!!!!!!! None