Guidelines for posting in the Where/Plans/Sightings forum

jbeletti

Hi gang,

I decided to add this forum to the General area to give folks a chance to let others know where you are RVing at right now and/or what your upcoming plans are. Also use it for sightings of other Heartlanders.

Let's try to keep the technical discussions out of this area and stick to other fun stuff like, "where you are right now", "what your upcoming plans are" and "I saw another Heartland here! Was it you?

Thanks and Happy Trails!

Jim

Cheryl

Just wanted to remind folks that not everybody takes a computer when on vacation (some of us like to "rough it":p). So, if you post a sighting on here - don't feel like you have to wait for a response to approach the unit at the campground. From everybody's posts, I can't imagine anyone not wanting to at least say "Hi" to a fellow Heartland owner.

J

jjjelm

Right now we are waiting at our home in the Snowy Range of Wyoming for the factory to build our new Big Horn 3055RL......we spotted a Big Horn Friday April 4,2006 between Laramie and Cheyenne, Wyoming in a blinding snowstorm....hope they made it to dry roads okay! Wonderful Wyoming

ChopperBill

jjjelm said:
Right now we are waiting at our home in the Snowy Range of Wyoming for the factory to build our new Big Horn 3055RL......we spotted a Big Horn Friday April 4,2006 between Laramie and Cheyenne, Wyoming in a blinding snowstorm....hope they made it to dry roads okay! Wonderful Wyoming

JJ one of our favorite areas is Centennial and Fox Park! From looking at your screen name I am guessing you live in Jelm. Haven't been to Jelm but am extremely jealous! We love that area. Have a 3055 on order our selves. We also have a Snowriver truck camper. If you see us in the area stop and say Hi! Been know to frequent the Bear Tree in Centennial. Holler for ChopperBill if you are in there on the weekends!

J

jjjelm

Woodslanding & Jelm Wyoming

Chopper Bill...Nice little Ma & Pa campground with electric at Woodslanding & Jelm on the Laramie River...we'll keep an eye out for you! Wonderful WyomingNone

Princess Kathleen

Canadian Heartlands

Yes, Jim, but what was so unusual was they were all in the same campground, Campground Alouette off of Auto Route 20.

We were camping in Canada because of the birth of our new granddaughter. Today we are in Knoxville visiting our oldest daughter and having some things fixed from our first road trip....:eek:

Then back to Louisiana to pack the Luv Shack and head to the rally

PK

jbeletti

PK,

You could have had your own mini-rally!

Check on my property while you're in TN. :D

We're a couple miles due east of the Knoxville East KOA at I-40 and 66 on West Dumplin Valley Road. We'll be back through there around the 4th of July.

Travel safe.

Jim

ChopperBill

jjjelm said:
Chopper Bill...Nice little Ma & Pa campground with electric at Woodslanding & Jelm on the Laramie River...we'll keep an eye out for you! Wonderful WyomingNone
Directions Please! Hate getting lost. Never knew about the camp ground you are at. Always looking for new places.

jbeletti

You talking to me Edgar?

We'll arrive on 2-Jul and leave on 5-Jul. Want to get over to meet ct0218 over in NC to look at his log home if we can work it out. I'll contact you as we get closer to July.

Any thoughts on a nice CG sto stay at near our place other then the KOA and without going into PF? The KOA will be our default.

Maybe you can you can stop in at the Rally and say hi is you're in picking up a unit.

Jim

J

jjjelm

Woodslanding is 25 miles west of Laramie, Wyoming at the junction of HwY 230 and State Highway 10....we have a home a few miles south on ST. Hwy 10. Wonderful Wyoming

driver311

we are at creek side in pigeon forge. creeksidervpark.com try them need to call soon or they will be full

driver311None

Deb

Deb
We will be picking up our new 3055 from RV's for Less and will be staying a few days at Creek Side. So stay put till we get there on May 31st. LOL

Deb

ChopperBill

jjjelm said:
Woodslanding is 25 miles west of Laramie, Wyoming at the junction of HwY 230 and State Highway 10....we have a home a few miles south on ST. Hwy 10. Wonderful Wyoming
Oops! Was thinking there was a camp ground there. We stay at the old abandoned camp ground at Fox Park a few times a year. Like I said may see ya around there sometime!

J

jjjelm

ChopperBill said:
Oops! Was thinking there was a camp ground there. We stay at the old abandoned camp ground at Fox Park a few times a year. Like I said may see ya around there sometime!

Oh there is a small campground there at the junction on the Laramie River ( with electric) called....The Woods Landing Resort...they have a website. We'll look for you in that new Big Horn...when is yours due to arrive? Wonderful Wyoming

ChopperBill

Guessing it will be here on the last week of May or the first of June. Not in any big hurry as we will use our TC most of our close trips.

Bighorn 3500

Our plans.. We picked up our new 2006 Bighorn 3500 in February. We are in the process of selling our house so did not take her out until April 28th when we went to Grey's Point in Toppings VA.
We are going to Delaware Sea Shore State Park June 16-19, 2006.
Once the house sells we will move into our Bighorn to start a great adventure. I am a nurse and will be traveling the USA doing travel nursing. My husband is a network engineer and plans to either find temp work or work camp at the campground we will stay at. Our first journey we are planning will be in Texas somewhere.
I'll keep you posted as our travels progress
Jackie