Landmark Oshkosh Storage bay lights

TXgearhead

My 2 storage bay lights don't work and never have (bought used). The one in the utility area does though. I had checked the fuse in the interior fuse panel and it's good. So we bribed the son and the son in law with good gumbo and got them to dive into it. SIL is Elect Eng PE for #1 pipeline company and son is very experienced Instrument & Control Tech for a super major. Neither knows anything about a RV.
After checking continuity everywhere we could, including the fuse and panel, we could get no voltage to the bay light we were focused on (drivers side). Had voltage at the fuse. Switched bulbs with the one at the utility center, the bulbs worked there but not the bay light. So I thought I read somewhere that the rocker switch next to the Lippert Level panel was a master switch for the bay lights. We worked through continuity on that and it seemed logical at the time, but honestly I don't remember the details. I know the rocker doesn't do anything to the utility center light.
Any ideas?

danemayer

You're remembering correctly. The rocker switch next to the Lippert panel sends power to the 2 lamps. The lamps also have switches. So, with the lamps turned on, you should be able to operate the single rocker to turn both on and off.

TXgearhead

You're remembering correctly. The rocker switch next to the Lippert panel sends power to the 2 lamps. The lamps also have switches. So, with the lamps turned on, you should be able to operate the single rocker to turn both on and off.
But it don't. LOL The white & blue wire is apparently the same as the white and blue that is crimped together behind the light fixture. Seems there was a white with yellow behind the rocker as well. Apparently I have no power to the rocker on the Lippert panel.