12 Volt USB - No power - 2020 Concord Landmark

Joesmith

Both my USB connections (bedroom and outside sign USB connection) do not have power to them. Do you know what Fuse would control both? In checking - I found that Fuse #15 is hot but does not have a fuse in it. I put one in and check the usb's but they still did not have power. Any ideas? Much appreciated.

We found that slot 14 has a fuse in it but does not have a wire going to it. Slot 15 & 16 have wires to them. Stumbled across the fact that #15 is for my Yeti Package Tank Heaters.... Neither 15 or 16 are listed on the label plate (of course).

Last edited:

danemayer

Hi Joe,

Position of fuses may vary from year to year, from model to model, even on the same floor plan. I'd suggest removing each fuse, one at a time, and checking them with a meter. If they all check out, the next place to look would be the connections at the bedroom USB plate to see if a wire has come loose.

Joesmith

Hi Joe,

Position of fuses may vary from year to year, from model to model, even on the same floor plan. I'd suggest removing each fuse, one at a time, and checking them with a meter. If they all check out, the next place to look would be the connections at the bedroom USB plate to see if a wire has come loose.

Thanks for the information! We have checked the connections - no power. I will check each of the fuses to see if they have power.

Thanks
Joe

Flick

Both my USB connections (bedroom and outside sign USB connection) do not have power to them. Do you know what Fuse would control both? In checking - I found that Fuse #15 is hot but does not have a fuse in it. I put one in and check the usb's but they still did not have power. Any ideas? Much appreciated.

Are you assuming the usb’s are powered by 12v? Are they grouped with a 120v plug? They could get their 5v from either.

Flick

So we checked the wiring. It is definitely a 12V line.

Since you are sure it’s a 12v fed USB and if there is no 12v fuse labeled USB the feed probably is coming from a light circuit or from a fused link in the battery compartment. The individual USB ports have a mini circuit board to knock the 12v down to 5v. You may want to check for voltage coming into the USB. Other than running a new fused wire, it will just be trial and error to find the problem.

CDN

B and B
I would check as someone said for 12 at the USB board itself. I found 2 hooked up backwards, reverse polarity did them in.