Remove Sliding Door In 3670rl Bath?

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
BELOW ARE MY QUESTIONS AND THE ANSWERS I RECEIVED BY PRIVATE EMAIL FROM MY BIGHORN REP. FOR MY STATE. I PARAPHRASED HIS ANSWERS TO KEEP THEM SHORT.
1. Can I Special Order The Big Horn 3670rl Without The Bath/bedroom Sliding Door? I Would Rather Have A Wall There For Extra Space And Sound Proofing.
YES, THE FACTORY CAN LEAVE A SOLID WALL.
2. Also Can We Get Extra Electrical Recep. Added Inside The Rv And In The Kitchen?
NO 110 VOLT COMPONENTS CAN BE ADDED OTHER THAN WHAT ARE ALREADY WIRE.
3. Can We Get 2 Outside Flood Lights On Both Sides Of The Rv?
YES THIS IS ALREADY STANDARD.
4. Can We Have Most Of The Carpet Removed And Use Only The Vinyl Flooring?
CAN NOT BE DONE, MUST HAVE THE CARPET TO PREVENT DAMAGE FROM THE SLIDE OUT.
5. When We Get The Convection/microwave, We Also Want To Keep The Regular Gas Oven.
YES, THIS CAN BE DONE.
6. Is The Door Between The Hall And Bedroom A Regular Door Or A Vinyl Folding Door? If Folding Door, Can We Get A Regular Door?
THAT CHANGE HAS ALREADY BEEN MADE AFTER MANY REQUESTS FROM CUSTOMERS.
7. Can we specify what brand & tire rating we want?
GOODYEAR AMER. MADE G RANGE TIRES ARE NOW STANDARD ON LANDMARK AND FOR $750.00 CAN BE SUBSTITUTED ON THE BIGHORN.

Last edited:

jbeletti

Hi Kenny,

I cannot speak for the Brand Manager, Coley Brady but my sense is that we may be able to do many of these for you. Coley is out of town all week at the Louisville show so you may not hear back from his this week.

I also suggest you start working with a dealer to work up an order and they in turn can start working with their regional rep on the specials. Thereafter, Coley can weigh in.

Love to see you guys in a unit. Thanks for giving us a shot at it :)

Jim

KENNY COCHRAN

MCNEESE STATE COWBOYS #1
My Local Dealer Is At The Louisville Show, Hopefully Getting Set Up To Sell The Bighorn Line. We Have Checked Them Out At Other Dealers And Want Him To Start Selling The Heartland Line In Our Area. So, We Are Waiting On Him To Get Back From The Show.