Cable diagram

Chasing a bad cable going to the living room tv. Does anyone have a diagram of cable wire runs, splitters, etc for 2018 Heartland Cyclone 4005? Also in the garage the tv had RCA cables going into a plate in the ceiling as well as coaxial. Any clue where RCA lines go to?

danemayer

Hi Ron,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum.

There's a collection of coax diagrams in this folder. A 2017 Cyclone diagram is about halfway down the list.
Coax - Cyc RW TQ Edge - new2, recd. 7-25-17.pdf

I've deleted your duplicate threads on this question.

Dan

thanks for the reply. I Tried the link but it is not working. Could you please resend?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry got it to work thanks again

Flick

Dan

thanks for the reply. I Tried the link but it is not working. Could you please resend?

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry got it to work thanks again

The rca in our Cyclone ties into the sound system,dvd, etc. I have never gotten much use out of it.

jleavitt11

retired Utah Chapter Leaders
Here is the Cyclone cable diagram.

Attachments

• Coax - Cyc RW TQ Edge - new2, recd. 7-25-17.pdf
    230.9 KB · Views: 141

Skooter

Does anyone have a cable TV wiring diagram for a 2021 gravity 3340? I had to replace the main TV cable with a heavy shielded cable to stop interference from vent fan motors and suspect cable throughout needs an upgrade.

We have a 2016 torque 365 and on the outside it has 4 coax plus one by its self. Is the one by its self for cable tv to go through the whole camper then the other 4 is for each room if you have Satellite

danemayer

We have a 2016 torque 365 and on the outside it has 4 coax plus one by its self. Is the one by its self for cable tv to go through the whole camper then the other 4 is for each room if you have Satellite
The lone one is cable. The 4 in a row are usually 2 pair that get jumpered when a rooftop Winegard Trav'ler dish is installed. Otherwise, a standalone satellite dish coax line would connect to one of each pair. Those lines typically go to bedroom and living room. Look in the Universal Docking Center (UDC) or on the cargo door for a diagram.