Jensen TV people no communication

Am I the only one that is having trouble with the Jensen Television people?:confused: My dealer has been trying to get the part in to fix the "turning on" issue for over a week. Now they (Jensen) won't even return our calls.:confused::confused:
Just wonderin

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You may want to contact ASA Electronics directly. See this thread on the Forum: //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=7608

Hope this helps.

rjr6150

I called ASA direct when this first started happening and they were extremely quick to send the black box with instructions. Even told me how to access the menu and find model # and serial # without having to remove the unit from its frame.:)

Thanks for the info. ASA, are the people that said they would ship the part and haven't. Now all we get is voice message and no one will return the call. Maybe Heartland should look at a company that will take care of their customers.

jbeletti

Thanks for the info. ASA, are the people that said they would ship the part and haven't. Now all we get is voice message and no one will return the call. Maybe Heartland should look at a company that will take care of their customers.

Not sure when you left your first message that has gone unreturned. My sense is that:

1. They have let some staff go as most in the industry has - so they are likely short staffed

2. They may be in partial shut-down mode between now and who knows when - like many RV manufacturers and suppliers are now

3. They may have a large portion of the remaining team at the Louisville show

These are just my thoughts. I am not trying to make excuses for them. They have always been responsive in the past. I suggest you give them a bit more time to respond to your messages. Until then, unplug the TV from power when not in use to eliminate the "mystery turn on" issue.

Jim

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer assistance in this matter.

Let me first assure you that though times are tough right now, ASA Electronics has not reduced its customer service or technical support staffing levels. We are committed to providing timely responses to all our customers needs and questions.
In your particular situation, a miscommunication between your dealer and us resulted in a delay in sending out the module needed to correct your issue. The basis for this was the need to have the proper revision level of the television in order to provide the correct module. This was cleared up just before Thanksgiving and a reflash module was sent out earlier this week. The module is in transit to your dealer now. The tracking number of the module is 1ZAE70300300339146 and shows a scheduled arrival date of 12/5/08.
We apologize for any inconvenience this caused.