What size sheets

bigdob24

Got a Landmark Newport coming with a king bed.’
As these beds are a bit different sized then regular mattresses, what size sheets works best
BD

BarbandFrank

Our Landmark came with a king mattress and we used regular king size sheets. Just look for a set of sheets that are NOT made for an extra deep mattress.

We quickly replaced the original mattress because it was not comfortable at all - we woke up each morning with sore hips and backs. We purchased a Sleep Number mattress and have been very happy ever since. We are full time, so we are sleeping on it 365!

Barb

bigdob24

So just regular fitted sheets ?
We have always had good luck with a mattress topper for uncomfortable beds , at least to start with
Thanks
BD

BarbandFrank

So just regular fitted sheets ?
We have always had good luck with a mattress topper for uncomfortable beds , at least to start with
Thanks
BD

Yes - just regular king size sheets that you would buy for a bed at home. The elastic around the edges of the fitted sheet keeps the sheet in place. If you decide on a mattress topper, be sure you have enough room for it. When we pull in the slides, the foot of our bed slides into the cabinets on the opposite wall, making a tight fit with the mattress. We also have small shelves at each side of the bed that will restrict how deep a mattress can be. Just measure before you buy anything.

Good luck and enjoy your Landmark.

Barb

RickL

The king mattress supplied in your Landmark is narrower then a regular king mattress. Approximately 4”, but regular king sheets work (unless your wife is like mine who absolutely hates the extra material). I know someone stated they had replaced their supplied mattress quickly, add me to that list. We tried for two weeks to make it work but finally bought one from Mattress insiders off the web. I was thinking about a topper, but figured spending $200 - $300 for a quality one and then finding it still do the trick (we are full timers) would just be a waste of money. Just my 2¢.

donr827

I bought mine from this company, www.ablifestyles.net/rv-living/sheets. They are made in the USA. I called them and gave them the exact measurements of my mattress. When the arrived they fit perfect and no extra material. It has been awhile since I used them so I hope they work the same.

devyn.ziad

I will suggest to use Linen Sheet Sets for Divine Night’s Sleep. It are not only comfortable but can also keep you cool and prevent moisture while you sleep. With so many types of linen sheets available in the market, you should know which one best suits your needs.