Finally we're legit !!

kkamshop

After being a forum member for almost 2 years, we have placed a deposit on a new 2009 Landmark Augusta.

We are thrilled on becoming Heartland owners - but actually we had planned to wait a couple more years and buy a gently used Augusta.

We found a deal we could not pass up however, so here we are!

We hope to take delivery before Christmas, and will be attending the rally in Goshen in June.

Tom of Ypsi

Congratulations on your new Landmark and the Heartland family. I am sure you will enjoy your new coach. Looking forward to seeing you at the RALLY in Goshen next June.

jimtoo

Hi kkamshop,
Yep, welcome to the Heartland Family. I'm sure you will love your Augusta and you know where to come if you have questions and need answers.

Please do a very good PDI, take lots of time, check every little detail.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
kkamshop, Congratulations and welcome to the Heartland Family. We're looking forward to meeting you at the rally. Enjoy your new Augusta as soon as you can and stay warm up there in Indiana this Winter.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
kkamshop
Here is another welcome. Be sure and order your Heartland Owners Club Plaque to put on your ladder so we will recognize your membership as you go down the road. The Augusta is a fine unit and now is the time to buy and "get on board." Once again welcome to the Heartland Family.

jbeletti

kakamshop,

Congratulations!!! Welcome to the Heartland family. I look forward to meeting you at a rally in 2009.

And like Jim G suggests, great time to join the Heartland Owners Club!

By the way everyone, today, 53 Heartland Owners Club Membership kits went out via UPS! These were all US addresses. Tomorrow, I plan to get my 9 Canadian kits out.

An email will go out to all forum members within a week, formally announcing the launch of the Heartland Owners Club. So I am expecting to keep pretty busy this December :)

Jim

kkamshop

I just joined the HOC - we are just so excited about our new 5er!!

Jim B - we did meet you at the RV.net rally in Elkhart earlier this year, looking forward to seeing you again.

I'll be watching the mailbox for our kit

Arkansas1

Past Arkansas Chapter Leaders
And another welcome, from the "Arkansas owners group" as well as a 2009 Landmark Augusta owner, and I would like to take it one more step as to invite you, if ever in the area to look up some of our members or come to one of our rallies and kick back and relax!
Congrats,
Mike and Betty
Arkansas Heartland Group/club

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Awesome news kkamshop. What an awesome floorplan you picked. We love ours. Hope to see you at the Rally in June.

Good luck and welcome to the Heartland family.

Mark

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
Glad that you finally purchased your Lankmark..see you in Goshen this summer. Have fun until then.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Congratulations and welcome.

I drooled so much over that 09 Landmark Augusta that was listed on eBay that I practically shorted out my laptop. Guess I love our floorplan too much.

kkamshop

Thanks everyone, what a nice welcome!

The one on eBay is the one we bought, looks like we might take delivery on Monday!