Welcome New Michigan Club Members

ffdon

retired Michigan Chapter Leaders
I would like to thank Henry & Donna Nivelt and also Raymond & Gail Kalisz for joining the Heartland Owners Club. We hope to see you at this year’s Michigan Rally which is being held in Petoskey. Go to heartlandownersclub.org click on the events tab to see the many rally’s being held this year that you are able to attend. Hope to see you soon.

Welcome Henry,Donna, Ray & Gail to the Michigan Club.
I know Ray & Gail and look forward to seeing them at the Rallies.
Congratulations on the Elkridge.
Lots of information here from great people, again welcome aboard y’all.

Hockster

I would like to thank Henry & Donna Nivelt and also Raymond & Gail Kalisz for joining the Heartland Owners Club. We hope to see you at this year’s Michigan Rally which is being held in Petoskey. Go to heartlandownersclub.org click on the events tab to see the many rally’s being held this year that you are able to attend. Hope to see you soon.

Thank you all for the welcome. Donna and I will see you all in Petoskey, in the mean time stay safe.

Henry & Donna Nivelt

New Michigan member Ray Kalisz has contacted me for help to get his HOC Number.
I was the one who suggested he join the Heartland Owners Club, which he has done by Don Kettlewell’s welcome post.
He called the Petoskey RV Resort to make reservations for the Michigan Rally and was ask for his HOC Number which he said he did not have.
I told him it should be in his welcome pack, and was told by Ray, he never got one.
I’m thinking it got lost in the mail.
He didn’t know who to contact and turned to me for help.
Please, if someone could get Ray or me (maybe me, because I’m on the site couple time a day) his HOC Number so he can make his reservation, and see that he gets his welcome pack it would be greatly appreciated by him & me.

Thank y’all from Ray and me.

Hockster

Hi Hockster,

Just read the post of the missing member number. Donna and I never received a packet or number either. We were able to register though, probably the difference in who answers the phone at the time. Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Henry & Donna Nivelt

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
Hi Hockster,

Just read the post of the missing member number. Donna and I never received a packet or number either. We were able to register though, probably the difference in who answers the phone at the time. Hope everyone is safe and healthy.

Henry & Donna Nivelt

Hi,

The HOC membership application is completed online and an email with the membership number is sent to the email address in the application. Sometimes this email ends up in spam so the member never receives their number.

Your application was completed 4-16-2020 and your HOC membership number is 7422.

Prior to November 2017 HOC membership was fee based and included name badges which were mailed to the new members. This was the "packet" that was sent to members. After November 5, 2017, HOC membership became free and members may obtain name badges at their cost by contacting our badge provider franklin.peterson@rocketmail.com

If you have any other questions, please email me.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
New Michigan member Ray Kalisz has contacted me for help to get his HOC Number.
I was the one who suggested he join the Heartland Owners Club, which he has done by Don Kettlewell’s welcome post.
He called the Petoskey RV Resort to make reservations for the Michigan Rally and was ask for his HOC Number which he said he did not have.
I told him it should be in his welcome pack, and was told by Ray, he never got one.
I’m thinking it got lost in the mail.
He didn’t know who to contact and turned to me for help.
Please, if someone could get Ray or me (maybe me, because I’m on the site couple time a day) his HOC Number so he can make his reservation, and see that he gets his welcome pack it would be greatly appreciated by him & me.

Thank y’all from Ray and me.

Hockster

Hi

I have emailed Ray directly.

The HOC membership application is completed online and an email with the membership number is sent to the email address in the application. Sometimes this email ends up in spam so the member never receives their number.

Membership packets have not been mailed out since November 2107. Prior to that date, HOC membership was fee based and included name badges which were mailed to the new members. This was the "packet" that was sent to members. After November 5, 2017, HOC membership became free and members may obtain name badges at their cost by contacting our badge provider franklin.peterson@rocketmail.com

If you have any other questions, please email me.

Hi Henry:

I just talked to Ray & he received his number in an email from Julie.
I hope you have received yours.
I also mentioned to Ray to be sure to order you membership name badges, you will need to wear them for the rally.

As an aside, I was trying to sent this post on Safari, and it was sort of garbled up, so had to switch over to google.
It looks like something has changed somewhere on this forum.

Hockster