Torque 371 ramp door adjustment

scayne62

Does anyone know if there is any left to right adjustment on the ramp door? When the unit is level the clasp on the patio latch area is hitting the door frame. We have only had this union for 2 weeks. I am less than impressed so far. I have spent many hours fixing dumb ****. We have 3 trips in the next 6 weeks so leaving at the dealer is not an option right now. I removed the pin and that allows it to close when level but it needs to move left about 1/2”. Any help or suggestions would be more than welcome. TIA

LBR

When I close our ramp door, the DW is on the inside guiding the cables towards the center so we don't close one in the edge. If we have a closing issue, we'll notice it (ours usually happens on the DS). I'll open ramp door back up a foot or two, then she pulls hard on that one cable to shift the door over to meld into the framework properly.

Our issue at times is simply the shackle for the cable at the top keeping the door from closing all the way.

scayne62

When I close our ramp door, the DW is on the inside guiding the cables towards the center so we don't close one in the edge. If we have a closing issue, we'll notice it (ours usually happens on the DS). I'll open ramp door back up a foot or two, then she pulls hard on that one cable to shift the door over to meld into the framework properly.

Our issue at times is simply the shackle for the cable at the top keeping the door from closing all the way.

yes that seems my issue to is the shackle clip is what’s hitting. I measured it and there is 1/4” difference between the left and right said as far as being centered in the opening. The opening is square when level and I checked that to. I know they are campers but good lord I shouldn’t have to deal with the long list of crap with a brand new unit. Found last night that the DVD player didn’t display to the tv, after troubleshooting I found the video cable on the back of the DVD player/CD player was broken off inside the head unit and the cable had been cut like they planned to fix it but jus tout it back together.