membership directory

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Jim, is there a directory of all the Heartland Club Members listed by the Club number ? If I am tooling down the road and see one of these nice plaques on the coach ahead of me, it would be nice to look up the member and say HI

Robert-n-Marion_Wengler

Founding Colorado Chapter Leader
Good idea about the numbers or chapter number.Adding to that start a vacation thread about where you are going and when........hope to see you some time, Bob Colorado chapter leader #1021...

jbeletti

Nice idea Jim. From a privacy perspective, since real names are not made public, as far as I would go would be member number and forum username.

Jim

redwing2

I was going to ask the same question. This sounds like a great idea.Maybe you could ask if people want to be added to a list, as I would have no qualms about using our names, and locations.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Here's a thought. For those member that want to be on a list, maybe Jim or LK can set up something we could access through the forum and fill in our info on our own. If a member dosen't want to be on the list, it's his choice. I also seem to remember something quite a while back that had our info on it with trailer model and vin number etc.??? Maybe we could just add to that if it still or ever did exist. Just some food for thought.

dieselengineer

Charter Member
Hey, I think a listing by club number would be great thing to keep in the coach for handy reference. Say the first column in the listing is the club number, then the username, city, state, etc. Maybe just adding a column to the online members list with the club number and sort the list with the club number vs username.

jpmorgan37

Jim could list the club number and user name, then we can look at the HOP and see if we are anywhere close and then PM through the forum. That way, I can tell you to come see us and vice versa. Everybody maintains their privacy that wants it and those of us that don't care can have a social gathering.

John

jbeletti

How's this as an example (images below and printable PDF attached):

//heartlandowners.org/club/other/hoc_member_listing_12-05-08_p1.jpg
//heartlandowners.org/club/other/hoc_member_listing_12-05-08_p2.jpg

Attachments

• hoc_member_listing_12-05-08.pdf
    29.3 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Jim, That list looks good to me. I never did care about being on a list. I have always been on someones list anyway. I would not care if you listed me as a Chapter leader on the list. That way some of the new owners in the "Socal" flock could get a hold of me. My 2cts worth. Bob:D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Looks great. Jim. I like the idea of adding the Chapter leaders. It's hard to keep up with new owners coming on board. Definitely need to give them a way to contact us.

Gus

jbeletti

OK - I added Region, Chapter and Member Type. Please refresh your browser window if the sample in my earlier post still only has 3 columns. The PDF attachment is updated too.

Jim

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Jim,

The format you have printed up seems to ok with me. Easy to use, simple and informative.

And the nice thing about it is that one doesn't have to be online to access it - just have his/her laptop on - or a printed copy in the glovebox.

Mariposa

list

Good Job. Nice looking, too. Can be very handy for those of us on on the move a lot.
Mariposa
Bob