Lake Havasu City

Stella

Rally Survivor
Well here we are in Lake Havasu City AZ. When we left last October heading towards Illinois we saw two Landmarks just like ours and one full body paint. Just arrived in Lake Havasu a week ago and we could see a Landmark from the main road. Thought of posting to find out who it could be, since my husband wouldn't stop and meet them. This morning we met the mysterious Landmark owners, they saw our camper and waited till they saw signs of life here. Apparently having a Landmark is a great calling card. Still the nicest rig we've seen on the road.

Draco Dog

We have a Big Horn. We were in Lake Havasu last month. Like the town very much. It is larger than we had anticipated. Enjoyed seeing London Bridge and traveling across the lake to have lunch in California. What fun. Lots of interesting shops to wonder thru.

sharmulst

We are at Desert Shadows in Casa Grande, AZ. While on my morning walk I noticed 9 other Heartland products. There is a Landmark, 3 Big Countries, 3 Big Horns (ours included), 1 Sundance, 1 Road Warrior, and 1 Edge. Have not met any of them but will try to get around to all.