Loss of power to bunk beds in garage

Casteel

I’m new to this forum and new to camping.

I bought a 2017 Torque recently and have lost power the bunk beds in the garage area.

I understand that there is a circuit breaker (with a manual reset) somewhere between the breaker panel and the switch

Can anyone tell me where to look

Thanks Casteel

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
The only manual reset breaker will be found in a bank of breakers near your battery. They should have a red rubber boot on them.
The reset button is very small so you will need to feel along the edge of the breakers.
Have you checked the 12 volt fuses?

Peace
Dave

danemayer

Heartland uses a manual reset 12V DC mini-circuit breaker inbetween the Power Converter and the battery. For other devices that are higher current than 15 amps DC, they use auto-reset breakers. So if the beds are the only thing not working, it's probably not the manual reset breaker.

Have you checked the main fuse box (automobile type blade fuses). One of them may be blown. Could be due to a bad switch or a wiring problem, but fuses are the first thing to check.

david-steph2018

I’m new to this forum and new to camping.

I bought a 2017 Torque recently and have lost power the bunk beds in the garage area.

I understand that there is a circuit breaker (with a manual reset) somewhere between the breaker panel and the switch

Can anyone tell me where to look

Thanks Casteel

We had an issue with no power to our beds. The lower bed started to go down, about 6 inches, then all of sudden stopped. You could hear it clicking when you pushed the button either up or down. What it was is one of the plugs on the control box on the ceiling above the top bunk came partially out. It was the one on the side close to the wall. I had to use a yard stick to get it back in to work. If you check everything else and it does not help look there.