2010 Sundance

Dmaxcc6spd

I have just ordered a 2010 Sundance 2998RB! Problem is, I don't know what it will look like. My dealer indicated the exterior graphics have changed. He also mentioned that there were other changes. Can I get some specifice on the changes as well as a picture of the exterior graphics?
I just hate buying something without knowing everything I'm getting in to.

Thanks!

mike3fan

I have seen a few new Sundance's out for delivery that had blue graphics,didn't get a good look at them and not sure if they were 2010's or not.

D

Dave Willis

We should have the new brochure on our website by Monday!

D

Dave Willis

I was just informed by our marketing person that the new 2010 info wont be on line until early next week. We have to make a few changes before we can get it on the website.

Thanks,

Dave

zorro

Just checking to see if the new colors have been finalized?? I too have ordered a new 2010 Sundance and am waiting to see the new colors. Can't wait to get me new unit!

Kelly

D

Dave Willis

All of our colors have been picked out. Majestic, Merlot, Mocha and Saddle. Please let me know which dealer you're working with so I can get them the info they need.

Thanks,

dave

Dmaxcc6spd

Send me a PM with your email address and I can email a PDF copy of the 2010 sales brochure. I was looking over our unit a little more carefully and still can't believe all the things that are standard on a unit in this price range. Just wish the ice would melt and spring would arrive!!