Future Owner

trashygasman

Future Sundance Owner
Hi, I'm Kyle from OK. I hope to purchase a Sundance 5er within the next year. Have been looking at them for about a year. A buddy of mine just bought a Cyclone 3914 and he loves it! Just wanting to see what other owners think about their trailers.

jimtoo

Hi Kyle,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You can get all kinds of information about the units here from other owners. We hope you become part of the Heartland Family.

Jim M

gsbainter

Hi Kyle,

This is a great forum and you will learn alot by hanging around. We bought a Sundance this past September and love it! Just got it back from the dealer for some relatively minor warranty work, and now had to put it to bed for the winter! :(

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hi Kyle, We have a Heartland sundance and enjoy it very much we have added alot of mods to make life easier,not any serious problems with it.You will meet the nicest people at the Heartland Owners club TRAVELER07

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hello Kyle. Welcome to the forum. As you can see by our signature we've had our Bighorn for a little better than 2 years and we are full time. We've had some of the same problems that we have had in every RV we've owned. You will no doubt see by browsing the forum that there are a few owners that have had maybe more than there share of problems and please believe me that these don't happen often. We've been working with factory reps to point out any repetitive problems to see if they can improve them. That being said, Heartland has been great with customer service and improving over the years. I would by another in a heartbeat if I was to be shopping again. The best thing is doing a thorough pre delivery inspection. Good luck with your decision and we hope you become a Heartland owner soon.

trashygasman

Future Sundance Owner
Thanks for the welcome! I have never owned my own RV, but my grandparents have owned them my whole life, and I have friends that have them also. My wife will finish school in the spring and start work in the fall. Then shortly after that we plan on getting either a 2998RB, or I want to look at the new 3300FB. Looking forward to becoming a Heartland owner!

PacMan4x4

TRASHY....

Where in OK are you at? I'm in OK City....we recently purchased our BH 3055 and love it as it sits beside the house. We did a lot of looking around and walking through many different brands and ended up in the Big Horn--for value/price. As I get the 5er on the road and in use I'll be able to provide better input on quality/construction. Taking it on it's maiden voyage in two weeks down to Louisiana.

Pac Man