Snow

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I know it is not a big deal for you up in "snowland" but right now IT IS SNOWING IN HOUSTON. It is 28 degrees and snowing. It won't last for long or stick but it will cause a big problem here because we are not prepared for it. So if you are driving toward Houston from the east on I10 be careful.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I know it is not a big deal for you up in "snowland" but right now IT IS SNOWING IN HOUSTON. It is 28 degrees and snowing. It won't last for long or stick but it will cause a big problem here because we are not prepared for it. So if you are driving toward Houston from the east on I10 be careful.

When it's snowing in Corpus lemme know.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Probably got more snow there than we have in Red Deer. No need to go south now!

No point parts of Louisiana and East Texas got 5+ inches of snow. And, if it's going to snow in Louisiana, its gonna snow on Ft Polk.

beardedone

Beardedone
Well I guess I knew I would eat my words. We got about 5 cm of snow today and the temperature fell steadily and is closing in on -23 and going to -30 or so for five days.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Whew! At least our temp didn't go below 26. Minus 23 is just too cold for me. When it gets that cold even your breath freezes.

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
I'm sure Gerry/Rose mean Celcius, not Farehheit. Still, it's well below zero, either way - darn cold. I was in Edmonton AB one night in January several years ago when it was about -30 Celcius (-23 F) and the rental car I had was parked in a heated hotel parking garage. As soon as I drove out, I couldn't see a thing - the windows fogged up so fast.

DennisZ

Looks like So. Cal isn't exempt from the snow, I've got about 3" of snow in my yard, it's been snowing all day and still coming. The forcast is for it to continue until midnight. Looks like even Las Vegas is getting snow! Forrest, did it get you??

Dennis

Forrest Fetherolf

Looks like So. Cal isn't exempt from the snow, I've got about 3" of snow in my yard, it's been snowing all day and still coming. The forcast is for it to continue until midnight. Looks like even Las Vegas is getting snow! Forrest, did it get you??

Dennis

Dennis,

Just a little of the white stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it is still coming down. :)

Forrest

Attachments

• Snow32008_1218(028).JPG
    Snow32008_1218(028).JPG
    448.8 KB · Views: 26
  • Snow32008_1218(029).JPG
    Snow32008_1218(029).JPG
    433.5 KB · Views: 30
  • SV400077.JPG
    SV400077.JPG
    157.8 KB · Views: 22