We are soooo thrilled!

kkamshop

We have our beautiful new Augusta home and safely tucked away in her storage barn.

Our purchase and PDI with National RV Direct went smoothly and we would recommend them to other prospective owners.

Here is a link to some photos of the old TT and our new baby.

http://www.rv.net/forum/index.cfm/fuseaction/thread/tid/22041270/srt/pa/pging/1/page/13.cfm

Scroll down to the 3rd post on the page.

And waiting on our doorstep we when got home was our HOC membership kit!!! Perfect timing!!!!

Last edited:

Big G

Big G
Congrats on the new Landmark. Great choice, good move waiting til the roads cleared.
Have fun, Merry Christmas from Texas, Big G

netters1

Congratulations on the new Augusta!! We just ordered a new 2010 last week and are anxiously waiting the arrival sometime the first of February. i love the floorplan of the Augusta. Maybe we will see you somewhere at a rally!! Congrats again! :D

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Congratulations on your new Landmark. Now all you have to do is head south! Enjoy and have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

jbeletti

Congrats Ken and Kathy - great looking Augusta pics on your RV.net post.

Consider creating your own folder on H.O.G. and then an album for your new baby!

Jim

CrazyScotsman

Congrats Ken & Kathy on your new Landmark, but when I first looked at your pictures on RVnet I almost had a heart attack. Kathy you are a spitting image of my wife. my wife came and looked at the pictures to, and she could'nt believe the resemblence either. The 1 pic of you both at the back end of the August and Ken looking up, he looked like me. Scary huh ?
Enjoy the new Augusta. Cheers Ken & Elaine