New To Forum and Heartland RV

RnRCycloner

Hi All,
I'm new to the forum, new to RVing so forgive me if I stumble around as I learn how to navigate the threads. Purchased my first RV in October, it's a Cyclone 3950 and still learning all about it.. Taking this time to work out any bugs I find, get familiar with the operation and learn what we need for our future adventures since I still have to schedule around work and school. It is already evident that I can and will gain valuable knowledge from the vast RV experience found here.

Happy Camping

jimtoo

Hi RnRCycloner,
Welcome to the Heartland Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here and they have a huge amount of information when and if needed.
JimM

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Ron & Rhonda, Welcome to the Heartland Forum and Family. Ask away, we're all here to help. Enjoy your Cyclone.

SmokeyBare

Ron & Rhonda... WELCOME !

Pull up your Recliner... Put your feet up... Dive head first into the Heartland Owners Forum !! Loads of good information... plenty of room for yours to be added as well.

Seems your only about 600 Miles away from Goshen Indiana so mark your calendar for June 11 to the 14 for the Heartland Owners North America Rally !!

Come visit the Home of Heartland RV's and the birth place of your Cyclone... see how they are built...Talk to the Owners of the company and bring your suggestions, for they do listen to their customers... they want to know what we think.

The Rally is a great time to share with other Heartland Owners... Bring your favorite Pot Luck Recipe too, we'll make room on the several tables of delicious food for one more contribution... Our Family is growing bigger each year...

We'll be looking for you there !

pmmjarrett

Not just tired..... RETIRED!!!
Welcome.

Everybody was new at one time or another, no biggie.

We're all here to help each other and hopefully avoid some of the pitfalls that some of us have learned the hard way.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Welcome to the Heartland Family. Don't forget to check out the Heartland Owners Club. There are several benefits to being a member so check it out and hopefully you will feel it is worth joining. Happy Holidays.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Ron and Rhonda,
Welcome to the Heartland family. We hope you have as much fun with your Cyclone as we've had with our Bighorn.

I hope you will be able to make it to the rally in Goshen in June.