Survey from Good Sam

Fordsd250

Happy Holiday to ALL

I was wondering if anyone else got a email from GoodSam about taking a survey? I did and when I went to the survey the first question was what type RV do I have. When I checked 5th wheel and hit next, I got a message that I did not meet the criteria for the survey and kicked me off. Seemed awful weird to me. Just wondering if anyone else did this.:confused:

jpmorgan37

Haven't seen that one. Do you still have the e-mail? Check the header and see who sent it. If it looks legit, send it to Good Sam and see what their reply is. I have received some that look legit from other web sites and they turn out to be phishing sites.

John

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
No e-mail from Good Sam for us??? Might be because our profile already includes us as having a 5th wheel.

jimtoo

Yes, I got one also with same results. They must have been looking for MH or something besides 5th wheels. I went back and tried to go in using a MH and it told me my time had expired. It was sent by Good Sam. This is the survey company listed on site.

"Affiliated with the Marketing Research Association, the American Marketing Association, IMRO and CMOR"

sharmulst

We also received the same email from Good Sam. The same thing happened when checking 5th wheel. Guess they don't want to know about us 5er's

azbound

This kind of surprises me, I know some less informed people think that RV means MH. Wouldn't you think Good Same of all people would know better. You can send them to school, buy their books and make them do their home work, but you can't make them be smart.

Fordsd250

Thanks for the info. I too have 5th wheel in my profile with good sam, but was just wondering why it did not want my 2 cents worth.:rolleyes:

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
We also received the same email from Good Sam. The same thing happened when checking 5th wheel. Guess they don't want to know about us 5er's

No, but they are extremely interested in the guys with the high priced motorhomes....for insurance....and to know how many people to send advertisements for their "Motorhome" publications.