Landmark Shenandoah

slaytop

This is the 2006 Landmark Shenandoah my wife and I purchased on the day of delivery in September, 2005.

Attachments

• Landmark LEH.JPG
    Landmark LEH.JPG
    435.1 KB · Views: 327

Princess Kathleen

Luv Shak

Hello
Well, we are living in the rear of LSI as they work on the Luv Shak. There are several other Heartland rigs here also. Some of the problems have been solved, but we still have a lot to go....

So, while I was here I thought I would put up pics of the Luv Shak....

Enjoy:D :D

PK

Attachments

• 1-1.jpg
    1-1.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 249
  • 1-2.jpg
    1-2.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 228
  • 1-3.jpg
    1-3.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 238
  • 1-4.jpg
    1-4.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 221

jbeletti

PK,

This is amazing! Is that really a full wrap or have you been spending a lot of time with Photo Shop?

Jim

Princess Kathleen

Luv Shak

No I have not been spending a lot of time in photo shop....it is truly a hand painted with brush and paint mural that goes all away around....even the slide outs are painted....the only thing white is the top and the ladder

PK:)

jpmorgan37

PK;
That is absolutely amazing. I hope that someday I get to see it up close and be able to absorb the entire scope of it. Unbelieveable. I am truly impressed.
John

Tom of Ypsi

PK, What a great looking coach. I thought I did good just matching my truck and Landmark. I had the truck 1st, two tone white & biege, and then the Landmark just happen to be close to the same color. Do you have your truck painted to match your coach?

arisce

Weare green with envy. Hope you can make it to the 2007 rally so we can appreciate it live. Good luck with the repairs. We also camped at LSI. The people were very nice and very helpful. You are in good hands. Say 'Allo" from the canadian connection. See in 2007 in Indiana.

kognito

PK, that is just an amazing rig!! I have always enjoyed driving something unique, but you have taken it to a new level!!

ceegee

Enjoy reading all the info. By the way, does anyone have the Cape Cod and how do the steps to the bedroom work for you? Are they easier to navigate than the normal straight-to-the-bedroom type?

seamo

Bob and Christina Seaman
I don't have one yet we went thru a Cape Cod and thought the stairs were great looking and easy to manuver.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
I don't know if you realize it by those photos are from 2006. This is a very old thread.