M251BH Manual

We didn't get model specific Manual with our 2021 M251BH. Ca't seem to find on the interweave... Dealer doesn't have one and haven't heard back from Heartland to get one....
Anyone know how to get one?

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Johny_Dough and welcome to this great forum. Lots of great info to be found here.
There is no model specific manual. Only the generic one size fits all.
But with all of the experienced owners here if you have a specific question this is the place to get answers.
Don't forget to join the Heartland Owners Club as it's free to do so. Check my signature fora link.

Peace
Dave

I do have to say that not having a model specific manual is kind of ... well bad in my opinion...

I have "pre wired" Solar but no idea what that means... It's got a furrion plug (only randomly remember the dealer saying that) so I assume it's specific for that brand but a manual with recommended Solar panel wattage would be nice...

Pre wired for Connect 2.0 even as a switch in side for ... no idea what that means...Do I get a modern for the WineGard 360 or a connect2.0... Had no Idea I had a wingard air 360 till I noticed it on the roof?

Would love to mount a tv. One would think the Manual would include sizes and location of the stud for the mount?

Would be great if I had a document I with some specific information like tire pressure and size or tongue weight?

Not thing critical but stuff I would expect in a manual...to you know make life easy...

danemayer

I do have to say that not having a model specific manual is kind of ... well bad in my opinion...

I have "pre wired" Solar but no idea what that means... It's got a furrion plug (only randomly remember the dealer saying that) so I assume it's specific for that brand but a manual with recommended Solar panel wattage would be nice...

Pre wired for Connect 2.0 even as a switch in side for ... no idea what that means...Do I get a modern for the WineGard 360 or a connect2.0... Had no Idea I had a wingard air 360 till I noticed it on the roof?

Would love to mount a tv. One would think the Manual would include sizes and location of the stud for the mount?

Would be great if I had a document I with some specific information like tire pressure and size or tongue weight?

Not thing critical but stuff I would expect in a manual...to you know make life easy...
Tire sizes, max cold inflation, and weight capacity (GVWR) are on the VIN plaque usually located front off-door-side. Max tire pressure is also stamped on the tire sidewalls. Tongue weight on a bumper hitch is spec'd for an empty trailer, readily available in on the Heartland website or in brochures. For a loaded trailer, bumper pull, it'll be around 15% of GVWR. If you want to be more specific, you'll need to load up for travel and go to a truck stop where most have weigh stations.

Flick

i do believe that most of us who own rv’s, who like to do things ourselves, would like to have a specific manual and understand your frustration. However, I do think that the majority of rv owners wouldn’t use the manual anyhow. They use their rv, get home and don’t do anything till the next outing.
What I have done is created my own manual on things that I might forget and have made it a point to educate myself on potential problem areas by visiting the user guides on this forum.
On things like solar, Connect 2.0 and hanging TVs, a call to Heartland customer service with your model and Vin# will get you very specific info that probably wouldn’t be in a non specific manual anyhow.
On appliances, HWH, ac’s, etc., once again the user guides are very helpful.
Rv maintenance areas are discussed here all the time. Have a good day.