During Covid travel to Australia

cryptorpg

Wondering if any of these systems or requirements have changed due to the coronavirus lockdowns and mandates. We would be entering @ Sydney, and mandatorily quarantined for 2 weeks.

Do our pets join us in quarantine since it is longer than the 10 days required for pets?

Do our pets still need to go to Melbourne? I know there are certain border restrictions between states, how does that work with us being legally held in Sydney.

If something would happen extending our quarentine due to covid, what would happen to our pets.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Those are questions for the Australian authorities. I suggest a call there.

Peace
Dave

RoadJunkie

I believe your expectations regarding the depth of knowledge contained within the participants on this forum are a bit exaggerated. However, on this particular subject, you might try looking on this LINK. Good luck.

danemayer

Whatever you find out, keep in mind that the situation is fluid and rules can be changed with very little notification - both there and here and at points of travel in-between.

Flick

I believe your expectations regarding the depth of knowledge contained within the participants on this forum are a bit exaggerated. However, on this particular subject, you might try looking on this LINK. Good luck.

Come on now RoadJunkie. Don’t sell your cohorts short. I’ll bet that there is someone out there that has first hand knowledge about going to Sydney with their pets during covid. I’m holding my breath. They’ll give us the answer.