Dometic RM1350 Refrigerator (Wood Panel Doors) & B&W Companion 5th Wheel Hitch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

I recently replaced our Dometic RM1350 12.5 cuft French Door RV refrigerator with a residential refrigerator and looking to find the removed unit a new home. The unit works fine and still looks great (inside and out) with icemaker. This unit came out of my 2011 Heartland Landmark San Antonio. It has the glazed pecan wood panels on the doors. Unit is 100% intact and functional. We replaced it because we live in our unit full time and wanted something more suitable to that lifestyle. I have it out in my work shop now keeping drinks cold, but not the best use for it, so hoping someone would be interested in it for a replacement versus shelling out the 2-3K for a new replacement. I would consider any reasonable offer. The unit is in Victoria, TX and I could transport it within a few hundred miles of Victoria if that would help for the cost of fuel. Outside of that, you would need to arrange for pick up or shipping. I could put it on a pallet and strap it down, but you would need to arrange for LTL shipping (I would be happy to take it to a nearby dock).

It is approximately 29.5" deep x 64.25" tall and 33 11/16" wide. It weights 230 lbs.

As for the Companion hitch, it is also about 10 years old and has the signs of being in the bed for that period of time. Surface rust along the paint edges, worn 5th wheel plate surface, etc...but it is still very functional. I am wanting to go to a Goose Box hitch, but want to see if there is any interest in this hitch first.

I will get some photos posted up soon, but wanted to knock this off my to-do list today. If you are interested in either, please let me know.

danemayer

Per forum rules, thread is now closed. For more information, contact the seller directly.

Please let us know when it's sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.