Region Director Role Retirement - July 31, 2021

jbeletti

Hello Heartland Owners Club Members,

For those of you who are active in the club, you may know how club management is setup. But for all, let me explain...

I am the Club Founder and President and Julie Hancock is the Club Manager. Julie and I are both Heartland RVs employees and we comprise Club Headquarters.

The Club is made up of 8 Regions. Each Region has (or has had) a Region Director.

Within each Region, we have Chapters. Chapters usually break along state or provincial lines. In some states, we have more than one chapter. Most Chapters are led by Chapter Leaders. Chapter leaders report up through their Region Directors and Region Directors to Club Headquarters.

One of our Region Directors has retired and a couple more have announced to me, their intention to retire in the coming year. A recent decision has been made by Heartland to retire the role of Region Director in the Heartland Owners Club, effective next July 31, 2021.

We don't expect this decision to impact Club members but we wanted you to be aware of this change coming up about 9 months from now.

No other club changes are planned and Heartland remains committed to the Heartland Owners Club.

I've enjoyed seeing many of our members this year at some fall rallies and hope to see more of you at some spring rallies and for those of you who can make it, at the National rally in Goshen next June.

Best regards.