Halloween 2021

Dawnnira

New Jersey Chapter Leaders-Retired
** Halloween 2021 @ Lums Pond SP, DE **
This is not a Heartland Corp sponsored event, its a public announcement that a few of us really enjoy this state park for the last few Halloween weekends. Were leaving tomorrow morning for an extended weekend joining 4 other Heartlanders/SOB in the process. Anyway let me give you the particulars- www.reserveamerica.com if you don't currently use it (what planet do you live on)get on get a log in, its easy. Next October Thursday 28 thru Sunday the 31st is Halloween weekend. Lums usually host a kids trick or treat parade on Saturday around the camping loop. Lums has roughly 70 full service W/E/S sites. they list them as a max of 40' its a lie, that only covers the paved area or where your wheels will be. if you click on the icon pictures you can see they can handle longer rigs. They currently have 62 sites left. Yes, the reason I'm posting this now is because you can book a year out to the day and people rush to get in here. If your interested book it, if you change your mind you cancel for $10 fee up until two weeks before your arrival. I believe the rate is currently $40 a night, seniors get an additional discount. We love it here, we already booked Wednesday thru Sunday. Ask around if you've never been, extensive bike & walking trails along with a Go Ape zone and fishing/kayaking on the Pond. only 20 minutes from the Delaware Memorial Bridge. Looking forward to seeing some new faces next year
87402777807bd295d515e15ba78fc111.jpg
4352c6842cf03b98f72c3216f60caa97.jpg
d513f70080c7e5852951b07b65ccd056.jpg

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk