Jeep in the garage

We have been looking at the 3950 or the 3850 to buy. love both layouts!.my question is can it hold my 1975 jeep. it has a fiberglass body, 6cly. engine 3speed tranny.bumper to bumper is 12ft, so i know this will be close.all the dealers i ask are not sure if the floor can suport the weight. I know the door wont hold the weight,but ive already figured out that problem.iI hadnt weight the jeep yet. going to after winter, we already have 3ft of snow on the ground here in michigan.and winter has just begun.:confused:

PUG

Pug
Best see what it weighs. I carry two dirt bikes and a street bike in my 3950 but total they are only about 950 max.

htneighbors

Unbelievably Blessed!
My garage is 12' long. If your width and weight work out - you may want to look at the 14' garage model. :)

thank you all for the getback. i drive long haul truck so its a little hard to answer back right away. we thought about the 14ft. garage, but dont want to give up any space inside the living area. Rene'e & Micah nice looking rig. hey Pug what is that you're pullen in you're picture?.

PUG

Pug
Pulling a 26 ft Catalina sailboat. Raising the mast in the picture. I recently contemplated loading my sons new Jeep in my garage and pulling to Omaha. Found out Jeep weights about 4,700 and Cyclone is rated for 2,500. Jeep had to walk.