Full Body Paint?

snuffy

Are there any plans for a full body paint option in the near future for the Big Horns? I noticed the other day that Cardinal now has that option as well as custom paint.

CrazyScotsman

I was wondering the same thing, because that bottom colour on the Landmark's almost matches my TV to a T. When I get my BH ( unless I can talk DW into the Landmark ) I was going to see if my Ex Bro in law who does the paint on Newell coaches could paint the BH to match TV.
A reply from factory would be nice.

caokgafamily

I posted this same question some time back. I think it could really set the Bighorns apart. They said something about the added weight.

tcbrady

At this time we do not have any plans for a full body paint Bighorn. However, we "do" have an option for a full body paint Landmark and it looks outstanding!
thanks, Coley

Last edited by a moderator:

snuffy

That Landmark looks spectacular and I'd bet the Big Horn would look sensational as well. Just think of all the ooouuuu's and aaaahhh's a full body paint Big Horn would garner, a real attention getter. It's an option I'd certainly like to have when we get the 3400.
Maybe a poll could determine the level of interest.

CrazyScotsman

Coley. The full body coloured Landmark, looks great.
1. quick question... Do you think if I got a Big Horn painted myself, would the paint adhere to the Hi-Gloss gel coat, or would that have to be done at the initial gel coat process ?
Thanks Ken..

tcbrady

Ken,
Heartland has the paint added to high gloss gel coat when doing the Landmark. I would recommend high gloss gel coat for your Bighorn if you decide to add paint.

thanks, Coley

Princess Kathleen

Paint job

When we had the Luv Shak painted.....we took the gel coat off by sanding....used automobile paint by Sherwin Williams and top it off with a spray matte finish.

PK

Tom of Ypsi

Coley,

Thanks for the pics and they sure look good. Looks like an Oakmont you are showing us and it also looks like it has a fiberglass roof or the paint goes up and over the rubber roof, correct?? What else can you tell us?

netters1

We ordered the new 2010 Landmark Augusta with the new full body paint and the photos that we were shown of one painted look awesome!!! We are expecting to be able to pick it up around the first of February. We are anxious to see it in person.

Last edited:

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Rally door prize

Hey maybe Heartland will offer a full body paint door prize at the 2009 Rally. Awesome. WoooooHooooo!

Coley?,,,,,,,Coley, get off the floor, are you alright?:p

Mark

rckc228

Thinking of ordering the full body paint on the augusta. But we really want the darker brown and gold paint is it still available.

Last edited: