Digital Converter Box

Two Hands

We are staying in the Cal Expo RV Park in Sacramento, CA. There is no cable and we were only getting the three main channels using the antenna; two good pictures and one extremely snowy. We saw an advertisement suggesting we might get better reception using the digital converter box now rather than waiting until February. It was easy to connect and we are now getting several stations with crystal clear pictures and a channel guide. It was a great Christmas present.

ChopperBill

I got two of them. With the $40 government cards they were only $10 each. I hooked one up in the Bighorn just to check things out. I got a 1/3 more channels and they came in crystal clear. The amazing part is I didn't even have the antenna up!

superduty08

Tennessee Chapter Leaders
I was wondering if a digital signal would pass through the signal booster/splitter that is connected to the antenna cable. I know that the digital signal from a satellite will not. I was thinking that it would have to be bypassed and a digital splitter would be needed to pass the signal to the living room set.