Bighorn 2925RK

lbuchan

Scott,
I currently have a Bighorn 2925RK on order through a dealer in North Carolina scheduled to be delivered before March 24th. I've questioned that dealer three times, twice prior to finalizing the order (Feb. 7th and 11th) and once after the factory order was placed (March 1st), on what cabinets, if any, are lost in this floorplan by upgrading to the 10 cu. ft. refrigerator from the standard 8 cu. ft. To date I haven't received an answer. The dealer says the 2925RK is a new floorplan and states the rep is still trying to get an answer.

Now I'm going to the "horses mouth" to see if I can get an answer directly from the factory. What cabinets, if any, are lost by upgrading to the 10 cu. ft. refrigerator from the standard 8 cu. ft. refrigerator? I'd earlier stated that I didn't want the upgrade if the pantry cabinets installed on the right side of the refrigerator are lost, but I guess I'll be stuck with the refrigerator now that the trailer is on order even if the pantry cabinets are lost since the scheduled delivery date is just over two weeks away.... assuming the dealer have provided me with accurate information. This will also be the third "stated" delivery date.

Thanks,
Larry

tcbrady

Larry,

You will not lose any cabinet space with a 10 cu. ft. refer. If you ordered your 2925RK from Bill Plemmons then the unit is off-line appox March 20.

Thanks, Coley

lbuchan

Coley,
Thanks for the information and my unit was ordered from Bill Plemmons. I can't tell you how impressed I am with the Heartland product line and especially the company commitment and involvement with this forum. It as really been a wealth of great information from both the factory personnel and other Heartland owners. Again thanks to everyone and I've really looking forward to the arrival of my Bighorn. Can't wait!!!

Larry