Why ???

TXBobcat

Fulltime
I just wanted to start a fun thread about things that you might ask the question Why??

Such as:
Why do people that pass me on a 4 lane highway pull over in front of me with less than a car length when they have no one in front of them in the other lane for a mile?

Why do people pass me, pull in front of me and quickly pull off in the exit rather than pull behind me then exit

Why do people stay in the left hand lane and try to push in the right lane when for half a mile they were told that the lane was ending.

Why do people try to enter a freeway but stop at the end of the entrance about 3 foot from the lane they want to merge into. I haven't seen a vehicle that can go from 0 to 60 in 3 feet.

I ask one thing. Keep this fun and friendly. I like the ones that you could say is "Here's your sign!!" ..

BC

Have a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year..

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Hey TX, I know a car that can. The new ZR1 vette can go from 0-60 in 3 seconds. Must be an E-Ticket ride. My best answer is most drivers in cars are morons. I really like the one's that have to change lanes to the right at the end of an on ramp and stay there for at least a mile or so:confused:. Bob:D

creeper

I just got calm after a couple of days, because of drivers who are crazy. I'm not going there. :) I am Looking out the Bighorn windows watching the snow and deer sleeping behind the RV bedded down in the snow.

sailorand

Past British Columbia Chapter Leader
Why do people enter the freeway at speeds far less than posted, then as you have had to pull over to the left lane to pass, they have a brain wave and decide to speed up and stay beside you and you cannot pull into the right hand lane again.....morons??

Fordsd250

Why is my BH winterized and parked in the back yard in 15 degree weather when we are retired, the price of fuel is the lowest in a year and my wife's brother lives in Florida who we could visit for the holidays.

irvin56

I know why

Why am I alway checking in and reading posts and None and lol at some

When I could and should be working

irvin56

why

Do people phone you at home and ask if your home??

Do people cut in front of you and tt. or a big rig at a red light, and exspect you to stop on a dime.??

does your spouse give you a strange look when you answer, don't ask me ??

Do people race you off the line and pull in front of you only to turn right a half block away, then almost stop to turn into parking lot??

do people pull up and then back into gas pump island, then go on a shopping trip in service station. I'm hooked up to trailer and can't back out.??

cjbearden

Visitor
Why do people pull up beside us, get in our blind spot and decide to ride along with us instead of getting out of the way? Must be hypnotized by the RV wheels!

creeper

Okay, made a mistake and ventured out, these happened today.

Why does a school bus stop on a 2 lane highway and the mommy decides to have a nice little chat with the driver while traffic backs up for a mile. Why did she give me the finger when I tapped my horn?

Why do people think it's okay to stop in traffic and talk to their friends and expect people to break the law and go around them?

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
do people pull up and then back into gas pump island, then go on a shopping trip in service station. I'm hooked up to trailer and can't back out.??

That's the reason I always pull up. Sorry, if you can't get to the pump...but, I have been held hostage for nearly an hour and a half. Seems the driver went inside ate and then took a shower. He FORGOT that he had not moved his car.

Netem

Here is one for creeper, why do people speed up when they see you put your blinker on.

Shadowchek

Why do people enter the freeway at 25 mph isn't that what on ramps are for. Why do people turn there blinker on as they turn and not before do they think it activates a counter balence or helps them turn in some other way. Why do people lean to the right and steer to the right when talking on there cell phones. Why do people drive with one foot on the brake and one on the gas making it so that you can't ever tell when they are actually slowing down. Why do people either tailgate or pull right in front of you when you are trying to keep a safe distance away from them. Why don't they make every camping spot big enough for our Fifth wheels. We have a right to camp in luxury anywhere we dam well please. Why aren't we happy unless we ***** about something once in a while. O yea I guess it is calle venting. Have a merry Christmas everyone as well as a safe and happy New year.

Greg

creeper

Here is a NorthEast thing that amazes me.

WHY do people no look when merging? It amazes me that they just think that everyone will move for THEM.

I can't tell you how many times they looked at last second and saw they are looking at the camper door and they end up driving on the shoulder.

CrazyScotsman

Creeper....... I was always under the impression that the person coming onto the freeway had to yield, not the one driving on freeway . Don't seem that way these days.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Creeper....... I was always under the impression that the person coming onto the freeway had to yield, not the one driving on freeway . Don't seem that way these days.

Depends on the state...some yield to oncoming traffic...others yield to nothing.

Sidney

Why do dogs dislike it when you blow in their face, and love sticking their head out the window when you are going 45 mph?

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Lefty, I have always wondered what a 5" gun mounted under the front bumper would do to an idiot in front of you. Bob:D

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Lefty, I have always wondered what a 5" gun mounted under the front bumper would do to an idiot in front of you. Bob:D

I'm currently in negotiations with Mr Spock for a couple of Photon Torpedoes. Figure i'd get him and about 1/2 of the city of Houston with one button.

irvin56

why??? do we

Or should I say. Why do I always go to the camping sections of the stores.
Even when I go for other items not related to camping ???

Maybe a fever setting in year round??
or am I just camping crazy??

Anyone else seem to have a itch to look at everything you might need, have or new??