2009 Spring Rally - Tentative Information

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We haven't firmed this up yet, but I know some of you need dates as soon as possible, so here goes. We are tentatively planning on the weekend of Apr 3,4, and 5 for the Spring Rally. Not chiseled in concrete yet, but I believe the dates will hold up unless everyone comes back and says they can't make it then :(. Still finalizing the location, but leaning toward Misty Mountain (just outside Charlottesville). We'll get more definite information out soon. Just wanted to get an early heads up out there. Email to everyone with more details coming soon.

Gus

DntDctr

If nobody minds a newborn on the trip, i'd love to go. Of course I think the wife would poo-poo that idea. Maybe she'd let me take the 2 year old on the trip. He loves camping and loves to be outside. We're a big maybe....maybe 2, maybe 4, maybe not at all. Depends on life.
Paul

camperjohn08

Looks good to Nancy & I... But just a thought... have you considered a "Rain" Date, just incase it's a wash out that weekend... No body likes to set up a camp site in the rain...I know I don't...I love to cook and relax "OutDoors"
We will keep an eye on this forum to see how things go.
John & Nancy Latham

Clark

Virginia Chapter

We are in southern Pennsylvania and would love to hear more about your rally as you firm it up. Keep us in the loop.

Clark

bill40

Hi Gus,
Look foward to more info on the rally. Hopefully Jerry and I can make it. We are also in southern Pa. Bill

racermom

We unfortunitley will not be able to make that weekend. Racing starts back up for us that weekend so we will be heading south. :( Hope that everyone has a great time. Misty Mtn is only an hour from us and we hear it is a pretty nice park. Shame that we will miss this.

boatto5er

We unfortunitley will not be able to make that weekend. Racing starts back up for us that weekend so we will be heading south. :( Hope that everyone has a great time. Misty Mtn is only an hour from us and we hear it is a pretty nice park. Shame that we will miss this.

Stacy,

We'll miss you. Hopefully you'll be able to make the next one!

Gus

boatto5er

Clark and Bill40. I sent you emails. Please let me know if you got them. Hopefully the email addresses were correct.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hey Gus, DW and I plan on being there, we have it logged on the calendar. None
I received your email, but have been on the road unable to reply. We are presently in Massachusetts, but our Sundance is waiting for us back at home. Let us know as the plans finalize.
Happy New Year to you and your family, and to all you Heartland owners out there.

Eric

Rdreamva

Hi all,
Paula and I are looking forward to the rally. We hope no one will object to our dog (Takani a husky). This will most likely be her maiden trip. We used to take our last family member with us all the time. We will taking our 5er in for some service real soon, then do some mods to the truck.

Keep us posted.

Gary & Paula

boatto5er

Spring Rally News (Just a Little)

Hi Everyone!

We're getting a pretty good response so far. 10 "plan to attend". Still need to hear from about 13 more members. Looks like Apr 3,4,5 will work for most folks so far. Keep those responses coming, I'd like to get everything firmed up by the end of January.

Gus