Our support experience (so far)

davelinde

We have had a few warranty issues on our RV and I've mentioned most of them in this forum. So far, nothing major. For the first two we contacted our dealer who shipped us the parts that were missing/broken just after delivery and that worked fine.

A few weeks ago the handle on our bathroom faucet snapped in half. I was trying to figure out if there was any way I could repair it and for the time being just ignoring it. Apparently it was bothering DW more than me and lo and behold, today in the mail we get a new faucet! DW had e-mailed Heartland about our issue and they sent us the replacement part.

DW just said - I need to figure out how I can post a note about our experience. The e-mail was answered immediately (within a day) and the parts arrived as promised. I told her that posting a note about our good experience was easier than replacing the faucet. (but now I've done both for her and neither was that hard).

THANKS HEARTLAND SUPPORT!!! We appreciated your help with our problem.

jbeletti

Thanks Dave. I am passing this to the Customer Service group as well as they VP they report in to.

Nice to hear when we get it right. Especially for the folks who take all those calls from all the dealers and customers.

Jim