New Sundance Owner

deron1

Hello All,

I am a new Sundance owner. I picked up my 2009 Sundance 2900MK last week. I look forward to our first outing. Haven't figured out where to go first but am anxious to try it out. I have been reading the forum postings since last August but haven't submitted much yet. Just wanted to thank everybody for the wealth of knowledge being shared here. Definitely helped me make a decision on our purchase.

Happy Holidays!

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Welcome to our family of Heartland owners. If you are down Texas way (near Houston) you might try Rayford Crossing RV Park in The Woodlands. It is a very nice park.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Deron & Family, welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Enjoy your new Sundance and Travel Safe. Have a great Christmas.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Deron and family, welcome to the Heartland family. BTW, sounds to me like you live up in Northern Ca. When you have a chance check out the owners club for the chapter leader in your area. Our state has 3 chapters. I'm sure after the holidays we will be putting some rallies together. Bob:D (socal chapter leader)

Why don't you come up and see us here in Canada? Change of scenery from that boring ole' CA? :) On second thought..maybe way til spring...
Welcome aboard!

Dave

Traveling Two
We purchased our Sundance 3300SK last August, lived in it for three months, loved it all and looking forward to next year!! I hope you enjoy your Sundance as much as we have ours!!

Be safe and happy camping

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Deron and Bonnie,
Welcome to the Heartland family. I'm sure that you'll enjoy your new rig. We'd love to see you at the International rally in Goshen in June.