? on new model coming out?

high00

I see that there will be a 3695 cyclone. I am wondering what are going to be the difference between it and the 3795? The 3795 pushes the limits of my TV, just wondering what the differences would be. I could probably pull the 3795 but might be a stain on my TV. My TV is a GMC 3500 Dually w/8.1L v-8 with allison trans.

Love the cyclone layout and features, just think it might be to much trailer. Just trying to see if the 3695 is going to be a little lighter.

Thanks,
Kent

Scott

New Cyclone Model

The newest Cyclone is, in fact, the 3920 - which is an "open" floorplan design. This open concept is a must-have on the West coast and to be honest, it is really cool. I can see it becoming more and more popular here in the Midwest and even the East coast.
We have preliminary pictures of it on the web now, and here are the weights:

Model: 3920
GVWR: 16,000 lbs.
Dry Weight: 12,500 lbs.
Pin Weight: 2,990 lbs.

Your 3500 dually should pull our Cyclones without any problems.
I know a descent amount of Landmark owners who tow their 16,000 GVWR coaches with beefed up 2500 models. Now, if they get the granite countertops and all of the options, they usually tow it with a one ton truck (3500).
But yours should be fine for a Cyclone.

ST

Scott

Gvwr - 18,000

Sorry - my bad. I meant 18,000 lbs. for the GVWR on the Cyclones.
So - if you really wanted to load them up - you could.
Most don't approach that limit - but it's good to know you've got that kind of stability if you need it.

ST

high00

Thanks, Scott

I have read all the info on the 3795 which is what I like, an enclosed garage. Just on you website in a pdf file under specs your have a 3695 coming soon. I was just wondering how much smaller it would be than the 3795.

Thanks for the fast reply.
Kent

Scott

Cyclone

If you've been on the web in the last month or so, you will see that the only two Cyclone floorplans listed at this time are the 3795 and the 3920. We are currently working on a triple slide out floorplan that is going to be our third offering. There is not going to be a 3965 as it was shown earlier in the design process. At this point, we will be introducing the next model in a month or so, followed by a fourth floorplan a couple of months after that.

ST

high00

Scott,

On your website there is the 3795, 3920 which are the units avalible now. But on the specs pdf file you have the 3695 & 3696 coming soon. I was wondering if the 3695 is going to be like the 3795 just a little smaller.

Kent