Heartland Forum is Open.

jimtoo

Hi Everyone,
Jim B has closed the Ask The Factory Forums only. The rest of the Heartland Owners Forum is open and running. Just didn't want some of you that use the Portal entry page to see all the Forum Closed signs and think the whole thing was shut down. The ATF forums will be opened 1-5-09.

Thanks all,,, Merry Christmas

Jim M

jimtoo

Hey,,,, it's only the Factory ones... don't leave me here alone...or with all the rest of the nuts...

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Nuts? What choo talkin bout Jim? This nut will be at the Park's BBQ cooker doing the turkeys for our pot luck today. Sittin around watchin the thermometer drinkin a few Shiner Bocks. :p

caokgafamily

My wife says I can't do anything today but hang around with the family. Atleast she doesn't mind if I get on the lap top. My list has 100 things to do before we head to FL for New Years. I thinking about buying a 19" lcd tv and installing in in the BH's bedroom, she won't let me out of the house, I'm going crazy...

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Hay JimToo
I am here also. Guess I can not keep away from this darn computer. Guess I think some thing is going to happen and I would miss out... LOL.. :p

Going to the brother-in-law's for dinner. That is going to be a mad house. They are great people but I would rather just chill out here in my jammies and have a cold beer.

Have a great Christmas and we will check on you in the morning.. (maybe late this evening.:D)

BC