Furrion RV 3-Burner Gas Range

svc013

Just bought a 2021 RW with a Furrion oven, F1S21L03A. The LED around the oven knob is red. Manual shows a fault code of a sensor problem and to contact dealer for service. Dealer said to call Furrion direct (of coarse), Furrion says the only way that happens is if it was wired up with reserve polarity, I need to contact Heartland (of coarse) to have it replaced and rewired. Heartland says they contacted Furrion and they will send me the replacement part to install myself (not surprised). I asked about rewiring and Heartland is saying nothing needs rewired, just replace what ever part they send me. I am still waiting on the part so no idea if it will work. Anyone had anything like this before?

danemayer

Hi svc013,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. Hopefully someone can give you some feedback on this issue.

pegmikef

Just bought a 2021 RW with a Furrion oven, F1S21L03A. The LED around the oven knob is red. Manual shows a fault code of a sensor problem and to contact dealer for service. Dealer said to call Furrion direct (of coarse), Furrion says the only way that happens is if it was wired up with reserve polarity, I need to contact Heartland (of coarse) to have it replaced and rewired. Heartland says they contacted Furrion and they will send me the replacement part to install myself (not surprised). I asked about rewiring and Heartland is saying nothing needs rewired, just replace what ever part they send me. I am still waiting on the part so no idea if it will work. Anyone had anything like this before?

If Furrion said they will send you a part, they will. I had a problem with my Furrion Microwave/Convection oven after a the warranty had run out, in that about every third time we opened or closed the door, it would blow the circuit breaker. Their rep at the national rally said it was a known problem and to be careful opening and closing the door. I sent Furrion and email describing the situation and within a day or two they responded and said they needed my address so they could ship me a new unit (which works perfectly). Since it was out of warranty, it was considered a good will replacement which is a nice way of saying I had to take care of the installation. There was no hassle at all, they just sent it. My personal experience with them was very good.