Got The Bug

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I would like any input about the BH 3370 and BH 3385. Good ,bad or indifferent. Found some here in town. We might spend tomorrow looking. Might just upgrade. Bob and Pat:D:D:eek:

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
Hoooooooooooo Nooooooooooooooo!

Not this kid...when I finally get it all together, I'll write about how it feels to have the oldest Heartland still on the road.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Same here. I would not trade the 5er I have now. Have had some problems but as I get things ironed out I don't want to go through it again. I will keep what I have.

Thanks to JimToo.. He got me headed into my Bighorn.

BC

osims

bsims
Bob& Patty
We had a Bighorn 3055 and loved it, hauled many miles of trouble free enjoyment. Then we saw the 5ers with the private all in one bathrooms and fell in love. We ended up trading for the Landmark strictly on floorplan, they don't make a BH with the Cape Cod floorplan. Back to the bathroom, I get up early and Ornell likes to sleep in some. I can get up shut the door take my shower and get dressed without waking her, so we are both happy. There are several on the forum who don't care for the private baths but it works great for us.
Good luck
Bill

jnbhobe

Bob & Patty; We have a 3370 and love it, Patti wanted the bathroom, we had the split bath in the last 5er,we like this a lot more. also ordered with queen bed for more room.looked at 3055 but wanted to see tv from table.Other than all the other toys we got the big thing was 7000 lb. axles and G rated Goodyear tires are a must have. Even if they won't up the GVW. Happy Shopping Jon :D:D:D

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Bob, I think you need the 3370. Then all three of the CA Chapter Leaders can have the same model... LOL
I love our 3370 and don't know as I'd trade it unless they do make a shorter Landmark in the future. I do like some of the features in the newer 3370's. and I like that off-side entry door on the other new floor plan as well. The all-in-one bath was a must have on our list, but if I bought another, I'd order a queen bed instead of a king for more room in the bedroom.

Bob&Patty

Thanks to all that replied. Could not find a 3370 here close. Did see a 3385 and a 3100RL and there nice but I need a king bed. Dealer stock is getting pretty thin out here. I guess I will look around on the net to see what is out there. Bob:D

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
The DW is visiting our oldest son in Minnesoate this week. She is always looking for a bigger and better 5th wheel (got to be a Heartland though). She found a place about 60 miles from Minneapolis that has a ton of Big Horns, including a 3370. Might be a bit of a drive for you to go see it however.:D

Bob&Patty

Deb, that would be cool if I could find one. Gus, it would be a wee bit of a weekend drive. I do know we will be in N. Dakota sometime next year 'dont ya know". Thats for the info. Bob:D