Santa was good to me!

Fordsd250

Well after going to the mall and sitting on Santas lap (more than once), I got what I asked for. I finished the install a few minutes ago, and will try to attach some pictures.
Happy New Year to ALL, and to all a good drink of your choice.:D:D:D

Attachments

• 100_3078.jpg
    100_3078.jpg
    794.7 KB · Views: 201
  • 100_3079.jpg
    100_3079.jpg
    727.9 KB · Views: 194
  • 100_3080.jpg
    100_3080.jpg
    624.1 KB · Views: 203
  • 100_3084.JPG
    100_3084.JPG
    672.7 KB · Views: 236

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I got myself a new laptop :) but I may not be finished yet. A set of those stabilizers would really be nice. Then again I had some new Bilsteins on my list too.

leftyf

SSG Stumpy-VA Terrorist
I'm a little old for Santa...so........

I'm a little old for Santa...but, I was very very good to myself. The VA has been very good to me...a whole new mouth and my SIL gave me his dog. What more could a man ask???????

Life is good.

Attachments

• 01.jpg
    01.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 80

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I finally got the Air Lift helper bags installed on the TV. It rides much better now, but I'm still waiting to pull the trailer with them installed.

Fordsd250

Since I finished the install so late yesterday, I did not get a chance to really test out the new add ons. But today I went out and did some checking. Without the stabilizers locked, I pushed on the pin box and could move the BH quite a bit. I had not done that before and now I understand all the movement when I did not use the tripod. Ok, when I locked down the stabilizers, I tried the same test pushing the pin box as before and I had a little more movement than I wanted, but noticed I did not get one of the nut & bolt at the pad tight. After tightening the bolt, I pushed agian and was very happy that I could not move the BH. These stablizers are made by BAL, and are a lot less than the other brands I checked out.;)

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Those stabilizers do make a big difference. We noticed it the most when the washer went into the spin cycle. Before it would shake the RV so much I thought it would fall off of the jacks. After, barely feel anything. They are wonderful.

netters1

I must have been really really good this year. Santa ordered me a new 2010 Landmark Augusta with the full body paint scheme!!! It should be delivered about the first week of February. Can't wait to get it loaded and headed southe to Kerrville Tx for a gathering of about 15 couples...:D:D;)

jimtoo

Netters1,

Congratulations on your order for the Landmark. If you do get it delivered 1st part of Feb, and you are coming to Kerrville, TX. Then you need to come to the Kerrville Sweetheart VII Rally. Feb 12-15 at Buckhorn Lake RV Resort. http://www.rvrally.net
Check out the Rally web site and register. It is a fun, friendly rally.

Jim M

netters1

Jim, We are hoping the Augusta will be in by the 9th of February as we have reservations in Kerrville at Buckhorn RV resort for March 1st - March 15th with about 15 couples from the RV-Dreams group. I wish we had the time to come early for the rally, but can't do it this year. Maybe we can make it next year or even the Rally in Goshen. Thanks again...We can't wait for the Augusta to get here!! :D;)

jbeletti

...we have reservations in Kerrville at Buckhorn RV resort for March 1st - March 15th with about 15 couples from the RV-Dreams group...

Lynette,

If Howard and Linda will be at the RVD gathering, please be sure to pass on a "hello from Jim @ Heartland" for me.

Thanks,

Jim

netters1

Jim, This is not a RV-Dreams rally...just a gathering of friends that are RV-Dreamers. Unfortunately, Howard and Linda will not be there. They have commitments at Arches again this year.