Hot Water Tank

I have an 08 Cyclone & can't get the hot water heater to work. The clickson switch on the side of the tank interrupts the power & the 12v. What is this suppose to be doing? I appreciate any help or tips you can give me. Thanks!

jnbhobe

Well lets see if I can help ! The crapch on the tank outside under the cover is a 110V switch only most people leave it on.Inside at the control panel is a switch that looks live a light switch but is red and lighted when on,It is the 110V switch for the HW tank.On the monitor panel are two red rocker switches one is for the water pump(when using water from the water tank) The other is for the propane to the HW tank. Turn it on and when the little red dot goes out the tank sould be lit on propane.You can use both for faster recovery, but be sure there is water in the tank or the electric unit WILL burn out. Hope this helps you Happy Newyear, JON :D :D :D

hot water heater

Thanks Jon. The device I am talking about is located under the reset cover outside. Do you know what the purpose of this device is?

Thanks,
Duke

jnbhobe

Duke; If the switch has a hair pin lock on it Its a on off for the HW. I don't have my BH at home I'll try to look when I go to the office tomorrow. Jon ;) ;)