Camping world financing and the start of

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Hopefully Camping World can go to congress like the car manufacturers did and get their own share of the free money. Then they can tell Bank of America to stick it where the sun don't shine. Hope this is just an untrue rumor.

trdeal

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I have not checked this out, but a friend of mine told me he was at Camping World in Statesville,N.C. over this past weekend and that it was closing.I need to check this out.This is the nearest store to me, only about 30 minutes away,so I hope it does not close.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Irvin56 and Jimgratz, I had given some thought to going to a BOA and telling them I wanted the 5K I loaned them back. We need Camping World. The dealers that sell RV stuff want too much money for there stuff. Bob:D

boatdoc

This is all kind of strange??? Didn't Camping World just sign a big contract with one of the Nascar series to be the main sponsor for the upcoming season?

Chris562

I just bought a new 2010 North Country and tried to get BOA to write my loan. I had my previous Keystone financed with them. They wanted several percentage points more than a local bank in Indiana. They told me where they have so much money locked up in credit cards that they were taking a beating and losing money really bad on defaults.