Garage Room

Yes I'm looking into the 3210 or 3795, I have a Yamaha Rhino and was wondering if anyone has hauled one in the above mentioned units.

truknutt

Committed Member
Hey Kevin,

While I don't own a Rhino, I do have a 3210. The Yamaha Rhino Spec sheet says the length (of a 2008 or 2009 model) is 113.6 inches long (9.46 feet), 73 inches tall.

I just measured my 3210's garage...it's exactly 10 feet from front wall to ramp door; that leaves only 6 inches free space. You could tie down if you crossed straps from the front of the Rhino and tied to rear anchor & rear of Rhino to front anchors. (X of straps would end up in the middle of the Rhino).

The height from floor to the bottom of the loft is 75 inches (73 inches where the two light fixtures hang down.

Hope this helps.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey Kevin,

The height from floor to the bottom of the loft is 75 inches (73 inches where the two light fixtures hang down.

Hope this helps.
Just a thought, what is the clearance at the door opening? Will it clear? I had a clearance problem in a cargo trailer loading a bike with a windshield. Plenty of room in the trailer but missed the door opening by an inch.:eek:

truknutt

Committed Member
My 3210 has an 8 foot door opening.

I don't have the electric bunk beds, either.

Man, I forgot about that. Any Cyclone owners (with the electric bunk option) out there know the height from the garage floor to the bottom of the bunks when retracted into the travel position? I can't remember if it's flush with the bottom of the loft space, or not.

The attached photo is from the Heartland RV gallery. It's not a 3210 (maybe an older 3795) but you can see how the loft area "hangs down" into the garage.

Attachments

• cy_garage_storage.jpg
    cy_garage_storage.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 75

WYWendinger

let me go measure it now....

My 3210 has an 8 foot door opening.
the height from the garage floor to the bottom of the bunks when retracted into the travel position? I can't remember if it's flush with the bottom of the loft space, or not..

okie, the clearance is 94 at the door - remember the ramp makes you loose a lot of space as does the bunks in the full upright they take away almost a foot of space. If you then count in the rest of the bunk area then it too takes about another 6 inches at least. Also, the window dressings cut about 2-3 inches from the sides.

Hope that helps.

Cutlers

I don't know if this will help or not. I have an 09 3110DS. My 06 Rhino goes in just fine. I tie down by using 4" wide 10,000 lb ratchet straps one on each side. I put the straps front to back using the roll bar where in mounts behind the seats. I ratchet one side forward and the other backward so I have pressure both ways. I've never had it move. The rear tires of the Rhino are just barely on the the flat portion of the garage floor. The front of the Rhino is about 2" from the garage wall. Height isn't a problem. I have cut my Rhino roll cage down 4". Even at that I have at least 8" of clearance below the bottom bunk.

Cyclone Traveler

I have a 3210 with the bunks. They are about 12" higher then the bottom of the loft when retracted. I will measure this evening and let you know the actual clearance.

viking4545

Just returned from the Cleveland show and have been informed that the 3210, 3795, and 4210 are all discontinued for 2010 with some new models to be announced. I hope you can find another unit that will work for you or a left over model.

Sol

Our Rhino fits just fine in our 3210. We have no bunks. Husband did remove one of the light fixtures to avoid any potential rubbing or damage.

08cyclone

I have the 3795 w/ the dual bunks, and my Rhino fits with PLENTY of room around it! 4 ratchet strapps X-crossed will hold it in real good. With the four seat cage on, it did rub a little towards the living space door, just need to put a pillow or towel between the cage and ceiling to prevent any rubbing scratches or marks.